Maggie Sullivan, M.S. Ed
I love to learn which fosters my desire to teach. Since beginning my career in 2010, I have grown as a professional through a series of challenging roles and diverse teaching assignments. Transferring these experiences to students in personal tutoring sessions has made me an effective tutor. I am the Founder and Lead Tutor here at TutorOnUp. My goal is to provide outstanding services to every student we work with.
I live in the Western Suburbs of Chicago with my husband, two little boys, and a crazy chocolate lab named Peggy. Meeting and helping students in the surrounding communities is my sincere mission and objective. If you’ve come this far, then you must have a student you deeply care about. Together we can form the partnership needed to help your learner take the next step. Let’s get started and TutorOnUp to success!
- Bachelors of Science in Education: Drake University 2010
- Early Childhood Development Endorsement
- K-8th Grade Reading Endorsement
- Masters of Educational Leadership: Drake University 2013
- Des Moines Public Schools
- Teacher Early Childhood: 2010-2012
- Teacher 3rd Grade: 2012-2014
- Instructional Coach: 2014-2015
- Bloomingdale School District 13
- Teacher 4th Grade: 2015-2017
- Medinah School District 11
- Instructional Coach 2017 – 2018